This week I’m excited to share a unique case study where we successfully leveraged digital influencers to share and promote an offline service. We worked with Carys Martin to raise awareness for her independent Intimo styling business and the benefits of the perfect fit when it comes to bras, underwear, lingerie, shapewear and basics.
Carys travels around Brisbane to help women find their perfect fit and gives her clients a personalized shopping experience in their own home. She is the go-to woman for the perfect fit, and we wanted to share the unique experience with local influencers to increase the profile of Carys and Intimo’s profile locally in Brisbane.
Brand: Carys Martin, Independent Intimo Stylist
Goal: Increase brand awareness within the local community for Carys and her Intimo business, drive sales leads and build connections in the community
Strategy: Leverage local influencers in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle and parenting space and invite them to an intimate, offline group event or an at-home styling experience to understand the benefits of a personalized fitting and styling session with Carys.
Key Platform: Instagram
212,980 consumers reached, all based in or around Brisbane
90 pieces of content (and counting)
36 influencer partnerships
A new, flourishing offline network to drive new introductions, collaborations, partnerships and business opportunities was established as a result of increased brand awareness and presence in the local fashion space.
- Social media growth
- New leads which have evolved into group bookings, sales and loyal customers
- Direct revenue and sales referrals from influencers
- Content creation
- Promoting and driving conversions for local services and experiences in the digital space is no easy feat and momentum can be slow, however, it’s not impossible.
- Building relationships and making face-to-face connections is critical to an offline, networking marketing business model. To achieve this with influencers, we created intimate events to engage with them in person to help them understand the benefits of a one-on-one fitting and personalized shopping experience.
- Influencer marketing works best if momentum is maintained after the campaign to help the relationships flourish. Carys has kept in touch with the influencers engaged in this campaign since it wrapped up towards the end of 2016 and is still working regularly with many of them to promote new Intimo collections, increase exposure, build connections and drive leads.
- With a hyper-local service like Carys and her Intimo business, influencers with an engaged following in their city are important to ensure the message is reaching people who the service is available to.
- Reporting and ROI analysis is difficult to measure in a business model with a broken digital sales flow, however, transparency, communication and a clear process can help join the dots to between leads and referrals and sales to attribute conversions to an influencer engagement.
So how did influencers share a very personal, private service and experience with their community? Here are just some of the gorgeous posts from influencers who were involved in the campaign...
Barbara McKellar loving the comfort of a well-fitting cami
Brisbane Threads browsing the racks at their at-home pop-up bra boutique
Emily looking gorgeous in burgundy
Flatlay perfection with Follow Me To Wonderland
Style inspiration with stylist Laura Churchill
Neutrals and basics with Majella from The Stylery Co
Stripes and blooms thanks to Marie from The Brisbane Girl
Nora knows a gals everyday essentials
Rachel from Redcliffe Style matching her lingerie to her outfit
Renee from Blog Beauty Glam Fashion looking stunning in a stylish black set with gold detailing
Stacey found her perfect fit with Intimo and Carys
If you want to work with influencers but don't have the time or resources to manage yourself, let us do it for you! Get in touch any time email@example.com to learn more about how we can take your business to the next level with influencer marketing.