While Scrunch is an influencer marketing platform that brands and marketers can use to find influencers and run their influencer marketing campaigns, we also have an agency service and team of Account Managers who execute campaigns from conception right through to partnership management, reporting and ROI analysis. To help you understand how influencer marketing can drive epic success for your brand, we’re documenting some of our most recent influencer campaigns to share insights and commentary on what worked, and what didn’t.
Here, we share insights from our HP Australia campaign in partnership with Vogue Australia to celebrate the launch of the HP Spectre.
Brand: HP Australia in partnership with Vogue Australia
Goal: Launch the new HP Spectre product (laptop) in Australia and increase product awareness among a young target market who appreciate stylish design when it comes to technology.
Strategy: Leverage Australian fashion influencers and get them to trial the HP Spectre for a 1-week period and share the experience with the new laptop on Instagram.
Key Platform: Instagram
20 influencer collaborations
41 Instagram posts
62,943 direct engagements with campaign content
941,300 consumers reached (size of audience reached)
- Technology and fashion can go hand-in-hand
- The product design of the HP Spectre is great, and influencers highlights the stylish features in their content, drawing attention to the unique selling point that the target market would be interested in.
- A range of micro-influencers and mid-tier influencers worked well for this campaign to balance out reach and budget.
- Product trials and loans can work for influencer collaborations, however, logistics need to be seamless (and no expense should fall on the influencers).
- A solid and clear briefing document that is pre-approved all stakeholders (influencers, agencies, brand, talent managers) is critical to ensure all content is on brand, such as the position and clarity of the logo, content themes and required messaging.
So how does a fashion influencer create content about a technology product? Here are just some of the stylish pictures that were created by influencers…
Lounging around with Alisha Thornley
#girlboss vibes with Emily from Corporate Catwalker
Want to know more about some of the other goals we’ve achieved for our clients with influencer marketing? Check out our case study on driving brand awareness in a new market with influencer marketing, or read all of our case studies here.